NOTES/COMMENTS: This board was pulled from a Sharp LC-C4655U Sharp TV. This board is compatible for ONLY this TV model. There are other TV models that this board is compatible with but you must re-program the board through the factory service settings in order for it to work in those other models. Also, after programming, a hard reset may be required before the TV will work properly.
For most Sharp LCD TV's, the hard reset is this: 1. Unplug the power cable.
2. Press and hold the Input and Channel Down button simultaneously.
3. Plug the power cable.
4. Press the Power Button.
5. The TV will power cycle and then display the Service Menu where you can access the factory reset menu to reset the TV.
Alternative method, if the first method did not work:
1. With the power cable plugged in and the TV turned on, press and hold the Input and Channel Up & Down buttons.
2. The TV will power cycle, shut down, then turn back on in a few seconds.
3. The TV should be operational from then on.
Please Read Before Purchasing: TvPartsGuy.com is a Tech to Tech sales company. We strive to help the Tech community find hard to get TV Parts at an affordable price. Registered Techs and Service Centers receive a 90 Day Warranty on all orders & No Restock Fee on Store Credit Returns. (See Policy for Registered Service Centers). Want to Register? Give us a call 909-598-9777
The General Public is welcome to purchase from our site under guidelines set forth. All purchases made by anyone Not Registered as a Certified Service Center is purchasing any and all items on a store credit return policy only. There will be no Refunds. Please Click Here for Details .